I am super excited to announce I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. The Liebster is an award to celebrate new bloggers who show great potential. I was nominated by the awesome Kamran at Top Education Hub. Please go check him out as you will not leave the way you came J Kamran- thank you so much for the nomination and support of my vision! It all encourages me to keep moving forward- despite all challenges 🙂
These are the rules:
- Show your gratitude to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the award on your blog post.
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions to your nominees.
- Notify your nominees, giving them a link to your blog post in the comments.
Questions from Kamran/Top Education Hub
What made you want to start blogging?
Honestly, I never really wanted to blog because I’ve always been a private person. However, my vision and passion to make a difference in the world overruled that shyness. Blogging seemed to be the perfect arena to share my stories in today’s technological and connected world.
Who are your favourite bloggers and why? (You must comment on at least one of their posts telling them what you like about their blog and why – mention that it is a question for this award)
Action Item Completed
Have you ever been travelling and to where? If not, why not and do you plan on going?
I have visited the Bahamas, Montego Bay, Caymen Islands (cruises) and Punta Cana. Most of my travel has been within the states. My favorite destination thus far was Leicester, North Carolina (right outside of Asheville). I enjoyed “disconnecting” from the world. No phone service or tv. Just peace in nature with beautiful mountains and animals. India is on my radar to visit in the near future 🙂
What are your favourite sports to watch or play?
I am not very athletic these days- Lol. I used to play basketball as a child. I tend to watch it from time to time.
What kind of kid were you at school?
In short- I was the smart cool kid. I had a perfect balance of both 🙂
Tell us a story which made you feel scared or anxious.
I was very scared when I released my blog to the public. I’ve always kept personal things personal (and to myself). The purpose of my blog is to promote healing. Therefore, I needed to share my experiences with the world. There are often times when I hesitate to share my embarrassing stories, but then I think… This is “Bigger Than Me”.
I Would Like to Nominate the Following:
Questions for my Nominees
- What is the most difficult lesson you’ve accepted in life?
- Describe what a “perfect” day means to you.
- If you could be any animal in the world- what would you be and why?
- Do you believe in true love? Why or why not?
- If you could wish for anything in the world- what would it be and why?
- What is your dream vacation/destination? Why?